Saturday, April 20, 2013

Thanks CW/Gun Vote After Action

I would like to take today's post as an opportunity to thank my friend Bryan over at The Conservative Wahoo.

First, he as put a link to my blog on his blog. I have been reading the CW for a few years now and have really enjoyed. It has helped expand my knowlege and understanding of many subjects. Thank you.  His blog also has a much larger audience than mine does. That means that many more people beyond my tiny, but highly educated and diverse as well as loyal, bubble could be reading these very worlds very soon. I will be doing the same for his and some other blogs I frequent, I just have some more blog design learning to do.

The second thank you to the CW is for today's post. It is a well done after action on how and why the vote went down like it did on the Senate gun bill this week.

The Gun Rights Consensus: The real reasons the Senate trounced the Obama agenda.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment