Tuesday, June 3, 2014

RIP CHBC

Dear Ben & Jerry's

WTF?

In your pursuit of "fair trade-ness" and GMO free-ness you have turned a product that people loved and didn't have a problem with into a product, that at least speaking for myself, sucks.You put principle over product and broke your product.

I am also interested in a better world as you claim to be. I too share your distrust for GMO stuff. But Coffee Heath Bar Crunch was not the freaking problem! It is and was not what is wrong with the world! Coffee Toffee Bar Crunch sucks! Your solution to not a problem is now a problem.

I already didn't like my money, that I freely gave you for an awesome product, going to your whack-job causes, but I put product over principle and bought your product, because it was freaking good. It was freaking awesome. Was. Coffee Toffee Bar Crunch really sucks. I might have to throw it away. I don't even know if I can finish it. With each spoonful the taste of disgust, loss and sorrow grows stronger and stronger.

Remember that sweet motorcycle trip I took up to your factory in picturesque Vermont?  Carving up scenic and historic Route 100 on my BMW R1100R. It was awesome. A fond memory. At least it was for me. I doubt you even remember me. I was branding myself for you, and then you go and do this to me. After my loyalty. Did I ever mean anything to you?

I know I am not alone. There are others out there with hurt souls like me. I may seem like only one man. But, I am one man. You have lost this man. You have lost a customer, a loyal customer. What McDonald's might call a "heavy user." I was a happy user. No longer. I am gone. After 30ish years, we're done. I am breaking up with you. This isn't as hard as I thought it would be.

So, it is now with great pleasure, I can announce, today, I will not no longer be buying your product. It wasn't broke, but you tried to fix it. With thinking like that, I can see why this country is in the state it is in.

Your Formerly Loyal And Happy But Now Completely Disgusted Costumer,

Me



The link to the sucky ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment