Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Foxphobes, if you don't like the truth, up your dosage

WARNING: If you are a Foxphobe or suffer from BDS or FNDS, please take your meds before reading.

I'm feeling a bit lazy today so I am going to let someone else do most of the talking. Andrew Breitbart was a great man and a great American. He was not only interested in the truth and rights of a free press, but also the responsibility of a free press to inform the people. He did that well. Truth to power. Not a popular thing with the Obama regime. His untimely death was tragic for his family, but thankfully the outstanding news establishment he left behind is carrying on his work and doing it well. Keep up the good work!

Here are two stories from Breitbart. The DOJ/AP/FoxNews story is growing. I mean, this is bad as a stand alone scandal/abuse of power/crime, but combined with the others, it is only magnified.

Fox-News-vs-the-Cult-of-Obama

The-Ailes-Manifesto

P.S. I don't watch that much FoxNews. I like Bill O, most of the time. Remember most can be 51% and sometimes my like sinks to that level. I like The Five. I heart Dana Perino. Every word that comes out of her mouth is well thought out and spot on. I like Cavuto a lot. Not a big fan of Sean H. And I don't watch any of there other news shows. I don't watch it at home, so any exposure I have is while I am at work. I spend almost zero time at their web site. Unless Drudge links to them. I do however, support what they do. Esspeically, beating the crap out of the lame and liberal media in ratings. And I double esspcially like that they are under the skin of the Obama administration and the Democrats and Liberals as a whole. Truth with opinion is still truth. Keep up the good work.

BDS: Bush Derangement Syndrome
FNDS: FoxNews Derangement Syndrome

No comments:

Post a Comment