Thursday, January 9, 2014

Lazy Link Post

I am being lazy. There is much to talk/rant about, but I don't feel it is worth the effort today.

This whole Cristy thing is an MSM frenzy about nothing. It's a opportunity for Hilary's numbers to raise and the MSM is all over that. I mean the chance to back back to back "historic" Democratic Presidents. First the first black, now maybe the first woman. They got to help her no matter the cost. Ignore Benghazi, but this bridge closer thing, yeah it's pretty much disqualifies Cristy for 2016. Who ever the R horse is in the race, I will mildly support them only because they are the lesser of two evils. But make no mistake, both choices will be evil. I will vote Libertairan or not vote. I allready know the D does not, can not and will not represent me or my beliefs or my interests, never mind the what is best for the country or the constitution, and for an R to get my vote, I don't even know what they would have to say or do for me to believe them never mind vote for them. In a rigged system, the only solution is to opt out.

Wow that little paragraph turned into an apathetic voting rant. Interesting.

Continuing on the Liberal criticism, simply they are currently in charge and effing things up, never mind the sheer amount of material to work with is endless, this was a good read.

The era of Gesture Liberalism is at hand.

As always, enjoy, or don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment