Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Tin Foil Tuesday

I know it's Wednesday, or at least that is what the powers behind the Gregorian calendar want you to believe!!! But how do we really know what day it is? Ask a Mayan or a Jew or an Assyrian. And they will all give you a different answer. Makes you wonder. Does anybody really know what time it is? Does anybody really care?

Regardless...

At what point does conspiratorial cross over to plausible and then to probable? And then maybe even on to truth?

As some of you know, English is not my first language, so sometimes I have troubles with your worlds and their meanings. I digest.

Conspiratorial to plausible to probable to truth.

ObamaCare: It’s not a failure, it’s Obama’s grand success.  

Will we only know after it's too late? I would tend to agree with most, but that would imply competence and long term strategical thinking/plotting, and I don't think Obama, his handlers or his foot soldiers are capable of that. Especially not on that scale or time line. Or are they?

When will we know? Either after things get better or after they are much worse.

Keep calm and foil on.

No comments:

Post a Comment