Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Proof Of Life Post

I am alive. Busy, enjoying life. Lot's going on. Stressers, most of them good.

This blog is alive, barely. Bread and water rations.

WARNING: Reading any further increases your chance of being bummed out. Do not consume alcohol or operate heavy machinery during or immediately after reading this post. Contact your doctor immediately if your are bummed out for more then four hours. Continue at your own risk.

Here is a link to a site I came across the other day. It is fun, amusing, interesting and scary all at the same time. It is where the American Left goes to look at what real Leftyism is. It is what people who want to be progressive want. It's what the Democrats think they see when they look in the mirror. But right now, it is one of those bendy carnival mirrors. Right now the American Left other wise know as the Democratic Party is all confused. They elected the most liberal, to the left, most anti war Senator in the Senate, and he turned in to Bush light with spending and civil liberties problems. He gave us Biden, and Clinton and Holder and Big Sis and that HHS Lady. They gave us IRS, Fast and F, NSA, Benghazi, ObamaCare (Oct 1st, it's gonna be awesome, just wait) and general over all government dysfunction. They broke it, we bought it. Thanks. Ego, incompetence, bad luck, all of the above? Everything is not their fault, but how they act and react is all their fault. We put him there, he put them there, we let him, them, do what they are doing. So, I guess, its OUR fault. Unless you only listen to state approved sources, they will tell you it is the Republicans fault and or extremists in their party. Leadership by blame, awesome. Hopeful, I am. Optimistic, I am not.

www.prospect.org

Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Still a partisan hack, I see. Color me unimpressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anonymous,

      Thank you for expressing your opinion. I am not at all interested in your color or if you're impressed or not.

      For shits and giggles, what party am I wholly supporting the policies of and am perhaps even reluctant to acknowledge correctness on the part of their political opponents in almost any situation. In other words, who am I "hacking' for? Are you just critical because it's not yours?

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partisan_%28political%29

      If I was a partisan hack, assuming you believe I am hacking for the Republicans, why then would I have many posts and opinions that are not wholly supportive of the GOP? Why then why would my most current post be against the farm bill most of them support and defend. My post on Gay Boy Scouts does not at all align with Republican talking points. I don't support the amount and types of spending that is in the Defense bill. That bill is riddled with both Republican and Democrat pork with the sole purpose of protecting jobs of their constituents, not the needs of the military or the country. The military industrial complex is highly supported by the Republicans and its size and monetary appetite is hastening the downfall of country. Who am I hacking for again?

      If and when, or if ever, the Democrats or a Democrat or a self identified Liberal or Progressive starts talking and acting in a way that I feel is appropriate and in line with more liberty and freedom and the Constitution and common sense I would love to point them out, maybe even praise them. I just don't see it. To be honest, I don't spend a lot of time looking for it.

      This would be a great thing for Anonymous to help me with. Please if you can, or if you want, please help me notice Liberals or Progressives or Democrats who fight for legislation or repeal of legislation or in defense of anything having to do with more liberty more freedom the Constitution and common sense. I know the common sense one is subjective, but maybe I'll be in a statist mood one day and see the light, or maybe not.

      In closing, being critical of a Party or an ideology or the current administration does not gain one membership in or to another.

      Thanks for reading and kind of participating,

      TOA

      Delete