Thursday, February 21, 2013

Laziness is Easy and Compounding

Well, readers, if there still are any of you left after such a great start, and then a short absence that has grown into a little bit of a long absence. I guess I really don’t have too much to say or talk about lately. I think that being upset about one thing or another is a full time feeling, and our government and world gives us plenty to feed those feelings. But wanting to write about it, or the need to vent about it, is a cyclical thing. I guess I am in a lull or ebb. So, what I am going to propose for myself, or what I am going to try to is, post something. If not a massive monologue at least a note or a link to a story I have read and maybe a little of why I liked it or why it drove me crazy, and if not that, at least an interesting word or something from wiki. So, let’s start today off right. Here is a link from wiki. Or as some of us from a certain generation might want to call “the word of the day.”

The word of the day for today is “Oligarchy.” When you hear or read this word what comes to mind? When you read the definition of this word what comes to mind? Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment